John Lennon / Plastic Ono Band – John Lennon / Plastic Ono Band (Used LP)
MFSL Original Master Recording Special Ltd. Ed. #03609
or 4 payments of $62.50 with InfoIn Stock
John Lennon / Plastic Ono Band – John Lennon / Plastic Ono Band
(Premium Pre-Loved - Original Master Recording, Special Limited Edition No. 03609)
|A3||I Found Out||3:37|
|A4||Working Class Hero||3:50|
Piano – Phil Spector
|B2||Well Well Well||5:59|
|B3||Look At Me||2:54|
Piano – Billy Preston
|B5||My Mummy's Dead||0:49|
|B6||Power To The People||3:22|
|B7||Do The Oz
Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Zurzulo, Dirk Grobelny, Jason StasiumRemix [Remixed By] – Phil NicoloWritten-By – John Lennon & Yoko Ono
- Licensed From – EMI Music Special Markets
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Yoko Ono Lennon
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Remixed At – Abbey Road Studios
- Remixed At – Studio 4 Recording
- Remixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mastered At – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 10696
- Lacquer Cut At – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
- Bass – Klaus Voormann
- Coordinator [Project Co-ordinator] – Allan Rouse
- Crew [Tea And Sympathy] – Mal Evans
- Design [Sleeve Design] – John and Yoko*
- Drums – Ringo Starr
- Engineer – Andy Stevens, Eddie*, John Lickie*, Phil MacDonald*, Richard Lush
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Written-By – John Lennon
- Lacquer Cut By [Runout Etchings] – PS*
- Mastered By [Half-Speed Mastered By] – Paul Stubblebine
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Steve Rooke
- Other [Wind] – Yoko Ono
- Photography By [Cover Photograph] – Dan Richter
- Producer [Produced] – John & Yoko*, Phil Spector
- Remix, Engineer – Peter Cobbin
- Remix, Engineer [Assistant] – Mirek Stiles
- Supervised By [Remix] – Yoko Ono
Specially Plated and Pressed on 180 Grams of High Definition Vinyl
Comes in a Special Static Free-Dust Free Inner Sleeve
Mastered From The Original Master Tapes
This Edition And Packaging ©2004 Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab Inc.
2004 date on package but "street date" was Feb 2005.
Tracks 1-11 (A1 to B5) originally recorded at Abbey Road studios autumn 1970
Tracks 1-12 (A1 to B6) Digitally Re-mixed at Abbey Road studios under the personal supervision of YOKO ONO,
Track 13 (B7) Re-mixed at Studio 4 Recording & Right Track Studios, New York.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 21797 12801 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 821797128018
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout, etched): MFSL 1-280 A1 PS 10696.1(3) PS/2@MOFI
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout, etched): MFSL 1-280 PS B-1 10696.2(3) PS/2@MOFI