Natalie Merchant – Tigerlily (Used LP)
MFSL Original Master Recording - Numbered Limited Ed.
or 4 payments of $70.00 with InfoIn Stock
Natalie Merchant – Tigerlily (2 LPs - Preloved)
(Premium Pre-loved LP - Special numbered limited edition)
Special Limited Edition No. 000947
A Vocal Performance for the Ages, Spinning Majestic Webs of Mellow Atmosphere Woven with Rhythmic Textures and Low-Key Movements
The 10,000 Maniacs were at their peak when scintillating singer Natalie Merchant announced that she was leaving the band to pursue a solo career. On her gorgeously detailed folk-pop debut Tigerlily, Merchant turns in a vocal performance for the ages, spinning majestic webs of mellow atmosphere woven with rhythmic textures and low-key movements. This 1995 set is a mood masterpiece.
Remastered from the original analog tapes, Mobile Fidelity's collectable version of Tigerlily mines every last nuance and delicate tone from this intimate gem. Merchant is presented with an up-close clarity and full-bodied richness that enhance the album's deeply emotional feel. The vocalist's bracing conviction is matched by small-scale acoustic frameworks that don't let a note go to waste. Mobile Fidelity's engineers worked to make sure you hear all of them. Balances are superb, dynamics are grand. The results will leave you hypnotized.
|San Andreas Fault
Electric Guitar – John HolbrookElectric Guitar, Bass – Matt HendersonPercussion – Randy Grant
Organ – John Holbrook
Backing Vocals – Katell KeinegPercussion – Adrián López Guevarra
|C1||I May Know The Word||8:07|
Violin – Jay Unger*
Electric Guitar – Eric SchenkmanElectric Guitar, Organ – John Holbrook
|D2||Where I Go
Percussion – Adrián López Guevarra
Cello – Michelle Kinney
- Recorded At – Bearsville Studios
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 15420
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 15421
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Mastered At – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Distributed By – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.
- Bass Guitar, Guitar [12-string Electric] – Barrie Maguire
- Drums, Percussion – Peter Yanowitz
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Jennifer Turner
- Engineer, Mixed By – John Holbrook
- Management – Barbara Carr (2), Jon Landau, Jon Landau Management
- Mastered By [Half Speed] – Shawn Britton*
- Photography By [Band Photographs] – Jose Picayo
- Photography By [Portraits Of Natalie] – Dan Borris
- Producer, Written-By, Vocals, Piano, Organ, Vibraphone – Natalie Merchant
℗ 2007 Elektra Entertainment Group
© 2007 Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.
Comes in a gatefold sleeve with an 8 page booklet containing lyrics and credits.
Half-speed production and Mastering by Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab.
Specially plated and pressed on 180 grams of High Definition Vinyl.
Special Static Free - Dust Free Inner Sleeve.
Heavy Duty Protective Packaging.
Mastered from the Original Master Tapes.
Stamped Numbered Limited Edition